1. Prepare your square piece of paper. Start with white side up.
2. Fold in half. Unfold, and fold the other side in half.
3. Unfold. Fold one edge so that meets the center line. Repeat this step with the opposite edge.
4. Flip over. Take both bottom edges and fold inward towards the center.
5. Turn over. Fold the top edge downnward around 1/3 of the top part. And fold the center edges too.
6. For the wings, fold the top edge inward. Repeat this step with the other wing.
7. For the heart itself, fold the top edge inward, repeat this step with the other side of the heart.
8. Flip over and your Origami Winged Heart is COMPLETE!