1. Prepare a square piece of paper. Fold in half to make a crease. Unfold.
2. Fold the top and bottom part inward so that the edges meet the center line.
3. Fold all four corners inward so that the edges meet the center line.
4. Fold the side corners toward the center.
5. Unfold up to this point.
6. Take the left edge, slightly open and following the creases fold it similar to the one below:
7. Repeat step #6 with the other side.
8. Fold the model in half backward.
9. Fold the inner flaps toward the center of the crease. These folds will determine the legs of the piglet.
10. Repeat step #9 on the other side.
11. To create the snout, take one tip and make a small fold inward.
12. For the tail, take the other tip and make a full fold inward.
15. Draw some eyes and your piglet is COMPLETE!