- Take a square sheet of paper. White up if you are using a single-sided origami paper. Fold in half Unfold.
2. Fold in half downward. Unfold.
3. One by one, fold all corners toward the center point.
4. Flip over. Position it this way:
5. Fold in half downward to make a crease. Unfold.
6. Fold the bottom and top parts so that the edges meet the previous crease. DO NOT fold the triangular flaps.
7. Fold the upper flap downward.
8. Fold the corners towards the center crease.
9. Lift the upper flap to unfold.
10. Fold the bottom flap upward.
11. Fold the bottom corners toward the center crease.
12. Unfold the upper flap.
13. Open the model. Take time to polish the edges and creases.
14. Turn the crown over.