1. Take a square sheet of paper. White up if you are using a single-sided origami paper. Fold in half sideways. Unfold.
2. Take left and right parts of the model, bring them to a fold so that the edges meet the center line.
3. Fold in half. Unfold.
4. Fold the top and bottom parts toward the previous crease. Unfold.
5. Open the top part of the model, fold the inner edges outward.
6. Fold the entire top this way. This will be the roof.
7. Fold the bottom part upward towards the center line.
8. Flip over. Draw some window(s) and door. Fold an entire village of origami houses and have lots of fun!