1. Take a rectangular piece of paper. White side-up if you are using a one-sided origami paper.
2. Fold the model in half upward making our first crease. Unfold.
3. Fold all four corners toward the center line.
4. Fold the top and bottom part of the model toward the center line.
5. Fold the model in half sideways.
6. Fold both corners in the right toward the center line. Unfold.
7. Unfold the item up to this point.
8. Following the previous creases, fold the item in half inward along the creases.
9. Fold the upper flap to the right.
10. Take the other flap and fold backward, bringing both flaps on the same side.
11. Fold the corners of the upper layer inward where the edges meet the center line.
12. Fold the remaining corners of the lower layer backward.
13. Unfold the model and expand the middle of the bow tie.
Your bow tie is now COMPLETE!