You will need:
- a piece of origami paper
1. Take a sheet of origami paper.
2. Fold in half sideways. Unfold.
3. Cut the paper in half along the crease.
4. Take the one half of the paper.
5. Color-side up, fold the top part of the model downward.
6. Turn the paper over.
7. Fold the paper in half sideways.
8. Fold the model in half upward.
9. Take the left bottom corner, and fold to the right where the edges meet. Unfold.
10. Following the previous crease, open the upper flap and fold downward.
11. Unfold the item up to this point.
12. Flip the model over.
13. Fold the model in half upward.
14. Following the previous creases created, fold downward along the triangular crease.
15. Fold the model in half backward.
16. Fold both left corners inward. Unfold.
17. Open the left part of the model, and following the previous creases fold the corners inward.
And your Santa Claus Boot is now COMPLETE!