1. Take a piece of origami paper. White side-up if you are using one-sided folding sheet. Fold in half diagonally to make a crease and unfold.
2. Fold the other side diagonally. Unfold.
3. Fold in half sideways and unfold.
4. Fold in half downward and unfold.
5. Position the model this way.
6. Following the creases previously created, fold the left and right corners inward and fold the model this way.
7. Take the left and right corners and fold inward where the edges meet the center line.
8. Fold the top corner downward to make a crease and unfold.
9. Unfold also the corners.
10. Open the upper layer and fold this way.
11. Turn the model over and open the remaining layer, and then fold.
12. Take the upper flap and bring to a fold downward.
13. Fold the model in half to the left.
14. Take the upper flap and fold horizontally toward the left. Repeat step # on the other side.
15. Slightly open the model, take the upper outer part of the model and fold inside out.
16. Fold the right flap inside out to make the head.
17. To make the muzzle, fold the tip inward.
18. Open the model and fold the middle tip inward to create the forelegs.
19. Fold the two left flaps along the chest line. Unfold.
20. Fold the same flaps making vertical creases. Unfold.
21. Fold both flaps inward (the diagonal/slanting crease) and then outward (vertical crease).
Your Origami Dinosaur is now COMPLETE!