1. Take a square piece of paper. White side-up if you are using a one-sided origami paper. Fold in half sideways.
2. Take the upper left corner and fold to the right where the edges meet. Unfold.
3. Take the upper right corner and fold to the left where the edges meet. Unfold. The “X” creases will be visible to you now.
4. Take the top edge and fold making a center crease along the “X” creases. Unfold.
5. Following the creases you’ve just created, place your index fingers behind the top part of the model, push inward and fold.
6. Create the forelegs. Fold the upper flaps upward.
7. Fold the bottom part in half upward.
8. Lift the right foreleg, take the right part of the model and fold in half where the edge meets the center line.
9. Lift the left foreleg, take the left part of the model and fold in half where the edge meets the center line.
10. Fold the bottom part upward. Unfold.
11. Open the bottom part of the model, fold the edges outward.
12. Following the previous creases, bring the bottom part to a fold upward folding the model this way:
13. Bring the left and right corners to a fold inward where the edges meet together.
14. Take the lower inner edges and fold outward making the hind legs.
15. Fold the lower body of the frog upward, then fold downward making a pleat.
16. Flip your model over. And your jumping frog is now COMPLETE!