1. Take one origami sheet, white-up if you are using a one-sided origami paper.
2. Fold diagonally. Unfold.
3. Fold top and left edge inward toward the diagonal center crease.
4. Fold the item over.
5. Fold the model in half downward where both tips meet. And then fold upper layer upward making a pleat.
6. Turn the model over.
7. Fold the bottom corner upward.
8. Take the top corner and bring to a fold downward where it meets the bottom corner. Then take it upward then fold making a pleat.
9. Take the top corner and fold downward.
10. Take the bottom triangle and fold downward.
11. Fold the model in half to the left.
12. Turn the middle part inside out.
Optional: You can pull out the dog’s tail and nose to give it some angle.
Draw some eyes!